23 Apr JUST IN! Additional PPP and EIDL small business stimulus is on the way!
JUST IN!! Paycheck Protection Program Increase Act of 2020:
- Increases the authorization level for the Paycheck Protection Program from $349 billion to $659 billion.
- Increases the appropriation level for the Paycheck Protection Program from $349 billion to $670.335 billion.
- Increases the authorization level for the Emergency Economic Injury Disaster (EIDL) Grants from $10 billion to $20 billion.
See the full .pdf summary here:
- If your small business qualifies for the PPP, and has not yet applied for it, contact your banker. The bill is expected to be signed before Friday, April 24, 2020.
- The EIDL will have new funds added to it as well.
- If you missed past information from Unbehagen Advisors on the PPP or EIDL, and about what to do, you can review the information at our COVID-19 resource website.